- For Families
- For Nannies
- For Au pairs
- Screening Service & DBS
- Babysitting in London
- Babysitting & Nanny Service for Hotels
- Emergency Nanny
Our specialists will give you expert help to find the best childcarer for your family. Our team is available on the phone and by email, Monday to Friday for real conversations and immediate help. Offering:
- Permanent Nannies
2.5% of annual gross salary (with a minimum of £200) agency fee
- Temporary Nannies
1 Day Temp £15 agency fee plus Nanny Salary
4 hours or less £10 agency fee plus Nanny Salary
1 Week Temp £50 agency fee plus Nanny Salary
- Full time and part time Nannies
- Emergency childcare services. Nannies available 24/7 including overnight and weekends
- Temporary Nannies available on the day and booked in advance
- Back-up care service for last minute requirements
- Night newborn specialists
- Wedding Nannies to enhance guests experience on a special day
- Hotel Nanny and babysitting service
- Internet nanny search, nanny background check services to ensure safe recruiting: CV screening, world wide referencing, first round interviewing.
- Nanny PA
Registering for permanent or temporary nanny jobs, Interested in evening babysitting with Riverside Cares? You will need to be:
- Be experienced with checkable references
- Have sole charge nanny experience or experience in an early years, nursing or school setting.
- Be able to work in the UK
- Be in possession of a police clearance and/or willing to have one undertaken.
- Have confident spoken and written English
Screening Service and DBS Checks
A flexible service suitable for:
Employers wanting assurance they are choosing a suitable person to look after their children
Job seekers who want to verify their references and undergo a DBS check
All categories of Early Years worker updating their DBS
We offer a ‘shopping cart’ of professional services – You simply pick and choose which individual services you will require.
- Nanny Disclosure & Barring Service Check
- DBS checks for Early Years Workers
- CV Sifting & Shortlisting
- Reference checking (world-wide)
- Contract of Employment Services
Why is this necessary?
Checking that the person you are going to leave your child with is suitable to work with children must be an essential element of your recruitment process. The Disclosure and Barring Check previously known as CRB/Criminal Records Bureau, helps employers make safer recruitment decisions.
Evening Babysitting London
Want an evening out in the knowledge that you are leaving your children with a competent, trustworthy, friendly babysitter?
Joining Riverside Cares Babysitting Club gives you access to interviewed, referenced and police checked babysitters, all of whom have worked as professional child carers.
Babysitting & Nanny Service for Hotels
Riverside Cares provides nannies and babysitters for travellers visiting London. We do not charge a registration fee and accept payment by credit card for agency services (payable at time of booking). The nanny or babysitter is paid in cash directly by you at the time of receiving service. Cancellation policy: Once a childcarer has been placed and accepted by the hotel guest the childcarer is due payment for their services. Any subsequent bookings incur an agency fee and payment to the childcarer. Cancellations under 12 hours or over the weekend still incur an agency booking fee. If insufficient time is given to cancel the childcarer (3 hours) or the childcarer cannot be contacted the hotel guest ordering the service is expected to pay the nanny a minimum of 3 hour fee. For further information:
Riverside Cares operates an early morning emergency desk to cover unexpected needs. We can supply in all London postal districts. The service operates from 7.30am Monday to Friday. Temporary Nannies all have current police clearances, been referenced and undergone a full interview.