Introducing our new course for 2018 QNUK Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) a fully accredited paediatric first aid course and we’re setting it at a brilliantly good value price £80
You will be taught by a highly experienced trainer whose aim is to ensure you know what to do should a medical accident or emergency occur.
- This accredited 12 hour Level 3 Paediatric First Aid course combines a one day classroom course with an e-learning module you can access on line via a unique log in code.
- Teaching dates available throughout the year
- This course complies with both the Ofsted voluntary and compulsory registration requirements
- Suitable for early years settings, nannies, childminders, schools, parents, babysitters, family members, au pairs and anyone who wishes to equip themselves with this vital knowledge.
- Idea course for someone hoping to undertake the responsibilities associated with being a first aider in an early years setting.
- Excellent choice for Early Years practitioners who require a paediatric First Aid qualification which meets the requirements of the EYFS.
Please note that candidates between the age of 14-16 years can undertake the qualification, however they should not be relied upon by employers to be a sole first aider.
Attendees will be required to demonstrate first aid procedures as they would in a real work environment, for example providing CPR to a casualty on the floor
Booking this course
- Choose a date for your classroom based day
- Leave a 48 hour gap between completion of your e-learning module and attending your classroom day
- Not sure of which date to choose for your classroom based day? Contact our team who will guide you
Optional EpiPen/autoinjector training can be added at the end of the session. You can purchase this additional short session via your ‘basket’ or if you are purchasing over the phone, please inform our team if you would like to include EpiPen training in your purchase.
Like to take the course? Book on line here